Tuesday, April 3, 2012

365 Project - March!


Another month has gone by and April is here. My girls just have two months of school left until summer break!

I'm so glad I've been documenting some of the things I've found beautiful and/or interesting in my days through the camera. I have a feeling it will turn into a lifetime hobby that I can't live without.

Above you can see all the photos I've shared on my 365 Project page for March.

Below, I wasn't able to get too close but there were two (male and female) woodpeckers in a neighbor's tree during a brief walk the other day. They were making so much noise and seemed to be pleased with the results of their work.

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing this month's ratio rally challenge (brownies!) and plan to share a successful hot cross buns recipe with you on Thursday.

I hope you find beauty in your day today!


Why I'm sharing this: http://mamameglutenfree.blogspot.com/2012/02/beauty-in-eye-of-beholder.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...