Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gluten-Free Ratio Rally Does Souffle!

Logo designed by Anile Prakash
The Gluten-Free Ratio Rally is at it again this month with a perfect Valentine's Day treat, whether you are looking for sweet or savory: Souffle!

I tried to work a couple of souffle trials into my life this past month, but it just didn't happen. I love souffle, so I hope to provide you with at least one souffle recipe at some point in the future, but for now I didn't want you to miss out on the yummy recipes provided by rally participants this month. The rally was small - I guess life is happening in a big way for many of us at the moment - but please make time to visit the delicious posts written up for you!

T.R. from No One Likes Crumbley Cookies is the host for the rally this month, and made a beautiful chocolate souffle for us. Check it out, as well as the souffles from the other participants, which can be found on T.R.'s host post.

If you aren't familiar with the Gluten-Free Ratio Rally and freedom in the kitchen by using weight, you can check out my rally page here, where I include links to all the rally challenges I've participated in, as well as links to the host posts from those I didn't get a chance to work on.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...