Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Year and Top 10 from 2012

Happy belated New Year! I just realized that, not only am I late in wishing you a happy new year (at least it's still January, right?) - but I also forgot to do my top 10 recipes from 2012 for New Year's Eve, or shortly after.

It's always hard for me to make this list, but I think I've got them down now:

1. Triple Chocolate Brownies I make these nearly every weekend, and we still aren't tired of them.



2. Slightly Sweet Crepes with Caramelized Bananas and Nutella Sauce I have made these crepes many times since this, and I also make a savory version I also need to share with you.



3. Chicken and Mushroom Penne with Sundried Tomato Pesto Feta Cream Sauce Enough said!



4. Whole Grain Pecan Drop Biscuits Don't let the "whole grain" bit fool you into thinking these aren't marvelous. You won't want to stop eating them if you are anything like me, or my family.



5. Super Strawberry Green Smoothie



6. Date Pecan Bundt Cake with Orange Glaze



7. Banana Mug Cake



8. Cheese Baked Eggplant with Warm Red Quinoa



9. Pecan Tollhouse Tarts



10. Hot Cross Buns


Thank you for your support in 2012! I hope you enjoy these, and I hope 2013 has started off as a great year for you so far. Here is to a year full of health and happiness for us all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...