Monday, December 5, 2011

Gluten-Free Goodies This Holiday Season


Are you busy in the kitchen these days preparing for your holiday parties, gifts and treats? I'll admit that I haven't had a chance to get started on them yet, but that changes this week!

I hope to have a few more recipes for you this month (this list doesn't cover all the goodies I try to make during this season!), but in the meantime I thought I'd post the links to the ones I already have up. These are cookies that I try to make each year around this time. In the evenings after we are bathed and have our cozy pajamas on - especially after the kids are on their break - we enjoy eating some goodies with a cup of tea or hot cocoa while we enjoy a fire and the Christmas lights, and read Christmas stories.

Do you have fun family traditions that involve baked goodies? What are your favorite holiday goodies? What are your favorite Christmas or Chanukah stories?

I hope you enjoy these recipes!

Angel Slices

Candied Pecans

Chex Mix

Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies

Classic Christmas Cookies/Rich Roll Cookies

Molasses Cookies

Pecan Pie Tarts

Pecan Scotch Shortbread

Pumpkin Bread

2 comments:

  1. I'm drooling after clicking through this compilation of lovely treats!! YUM! It's so much fun to set our own family traditions...we love to read Christmas stories at bedtime while gazing at our Christmas lights, too! My boys are CRAZY over hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ginny! This is my favorite time of year! :D

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...