Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Product I can't live without of the week


Missing your saltines? Look no further. Schar does an outstanding job of replicating them. They are a little more crumbly and a little less salty, but they are by far the closest thing I've found out of several brands. Their snack crackers work well as saltines, as well. I serve them with soups, cheese, whatever. And of course, they are great to have on hand when the little ones get sick. Thank you, Schar, for serving up great products once again!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caneel,
    I am a friend of Ginny's who just started a Gluten Free diet for health purposes. I've only been doing it for about 2 weeks but am feeling so much better already. But I am starting to get tired of sweet potatoes and fruit and peanut butter so I am looking for creative approaches to my new diet. Im so glad to have found you via Ginny!! Thanks for this blog and for your creative approaches to being GF.
    Do you have any recommendations for places to shop??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! I'm so glad you are feeling better. It's amazing, isn't it, how much better you feel off gluten if your body isn't doing well with it? I don't know if you live in a well-populated area but health food stores are your best bet, although the grocery stores are getting better at carrying GF items. Whole Foods has a ton of stuff, and they have their own GF bakery so you can find a lot of their own GF products in the freezer section. I'll send you some more info.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...