Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Product I can't live without of the week


Tinkyada has the best gluten-free pasta for most purposes, in my opinion. I've tried nearly every other brand and they end up mushy or too grainy, or break apart too easily. Schar comes close, but you have to watch how you cook it. Many people like Tinkyada even better than gluten pasta, and I'm thankful that we found it fairly early on into our gluten-free life. We tried a few before we found it, and I had pretty much given up having pasta again. Until Tinkyada. It's that good.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. This is my favorite gluten free pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinkyada's all my family uses. And only one of us, my daughter, is g/f. But, we all love Tinkyada pasta. :-) You can save a little money if you buy it by the case from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...