Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Have hot water & range!

I just wanted everyone to know that I have hot water and a range again. I currently have the oven on to burn the new smell away before I start baking.

It ended up being a different brand and a more expensive range when it was all said and done. The one that was more like my old one wasn't as sturdy in person as we were hoping. I hope I like it. It was supposed to be the same size but is 1 1/2 inches shorter in width on the inside than my old one, but it's taller on the inside so maybe that will make up for it. I can still fit two pans side by side, so that's what matters, but it's a tight squeeze. It also has sealed burners as opposed to my open ones on the old one, but I'm sure I'll adjust. I'm just thankful to be able to be able to cook and bake again -- and wash dishes and give baths without microwaving the water! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...