Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken


A real quick recipe for you. With my range out of commission yesterday, I had to come up with something else for supper. Crockpot or griddle. A friend had just sent me a crockpot recipe she'd enjoyed and I thought I'd give it a try. I had everything I needed on hand (I used chicken breast tenderloins). Just make sure your bbq sauce is gluten-free as well as your Worcestershire sauce.

I snapped a picture just in case I blogged it. I was debating this, but it was pretty good and one of you may find yourself in a similar situation and find this helpful. I served this with some microwave "roasted" sweet potatoes and butter on the side. Here's the recipe link: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Zesty-Slow-Cooker-Chicken-Barbecue/Detail.aspx?src=etaf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...