Monday, December 13, 2010

Taking the pressure off ...


I'm doing a lot of holiday baking right now. Lots of sweet treats. I'm taking pictures along the way with plans to share these treats with you when I get a chance to upload photos and type up recipes. I was starting to feel a little pressure, however, that I've started this blog and now I need to provide something but it takes a little more time to upload said photos and type recipes. I have to get my youngest down for naps and we've got school, homework ... you know the drill.

So, I'm taking the pressure off of me right this minute, okay? This blog is supposed to be a fun thing for me, not a stress thing. My family will probably be eating quick meals the next few nights, not gourmet ones, so that I can concentrate on this holiday baking I want to get done. We might even have cereal one night and scrambled eggs with biscuits the next. I'm telling you this because the next several recipes will probably be treats, not meals. And it might not be every day that I get these treats shared with you. I'll try, I will. But the pressure is off. *Deep breath* Now off to get the pumpkin bread out of the oven and the experimental pumpkin dessert from leftover pumpkin into the oven ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? I love to hear from you and read every comment. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...